Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Lucky Bastard



PETE DOHERTY - 'I'VE FOUND LOVE WITH KATE MOSS'

PETE DOHERTY has broken the silence on his rumoured relationship with KATE MOSS.

The Babyshambles man confirmed that he is smitten with the model, telling ITV's Orange Playlist "It's been the best week in a long time because I've really found love with Kate".

The former Libertines star explained in an interview to be screened next month that he's optimistic about his new relationship's chances.

"I think it will last...she is good for me because she has a beautiful soul and I think I can trust her," said Pete. "I believe her when she says she loves me and I know I mean it when I say I love her."

The pair were revealed in Sunday newspapers to have had a tattoo of each other's initial done, while The Sun reported Kate had taken Pete to have a pub lunch with her parents.