Thursday, October 14, 2004

Timeforheroes.net Returns!

Hi all. It's good to be back. Now time for some updates:

The studio version of "Kilimangiro" was played recently on Radio 1. It's floating around somewhere. When we find it, you'll be the first to know.

Babyshambles on the cover of the NME:



New Pete Post on Babyshambles:

i greet mr Hey Richey (a penpal of my mothers) on the Upper Clapton rd. London's Jewish hinterlands and London's blop cell cap itchy igger knuckle he's quick to the point about what happenned. there was no way I could go in that building tonight
if this was a private page in my soul buried deep and not flauntered or pawned for tuppence coated in a sheen of pure darkling oceans demons in the foggy sea a strand of blood swimming up the needle like

the past
if I was right I'd say I need to have an aids test

That's all for now. More news as we get caught up!