Monday, August 23, 2004

"Pikey Cunt"

Pete attacked/run over in London?:

This was the scene then: Ice and I at peace with the world and we share a cigarette as we stroll in a delerious arcadian harmony with the otherworldly classically trained cracks in the pavementy that mark A fella in a baseball \cap and Irish accent engages us in a tabloid exchange - calls me a crackhead and says he 's gonna break my nose and stick a knife in my kneck. He just flares up over nothing and all horror breaks out of guarded cage , darkness i the d wns shockedtempered sunlight.
he's from the nearby travellers site and is not going back to thje fold until he's damaged me. I try to get across the road but get hit (not hard) by a car, he boots me full in the head while I am on the floor and punches me a few times or so full in the bilo face. My ears are throbbing \like the proverbial flappers of Albion I am ready to perform. But he grabs my feet and drags me back into the road. Fuckin hell. I scramble witless to my feet and stop the nearest car, get in and scream 'get the fuck out of here (mush)'